Tuesday, August 3, 2010





So the tiny Coke Lite can was my first sign I was leaving the US ha ha.









My second sight was lunch on the plane. I not only got to try Korean food on the plane I got instructions on how to put it together. We had Bibimbap, which was delicious (Yes, I know it was plane food)









So my food had to be put together...I followed the instructions carefully so I did it correctly. The lady in the seat next to me laughed at me having to read directions to put my together. When the flight attendant offered her instructions she said, "Ha, no I've done this before." Well if no one knew I was a tourist they knew now haha!














This is a picture of the screen in my seat. Proves I made it :) See the little plane crashing into Korea? That's me!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Manda, I did :) I think they tasted better with chop sticks ;)

    ReplyDelete