Thursday, August 19, 2010

Korean BBQ



I finally got to have real Korean BBQ! It was delicious! So we sat down to a table full of "side dishes" (at least that is what I call them) There was an egg dish cooking around the grill. On the table was seaweed salad, a number of different kimchi things and sweet onions and scallions in a vinegar sauce which was delicious. Oh and there was a macaroni salad haha. V did most of the cooking for us. Put the meat on, cook it and then he cut it with scissors. There were rice sticks that we grilled as well (You can see them on the grill, the white stick things) We had beef, pork, and pig skin. Yes, my friends, I ate pig skin. It was interesting...strange texture but Dave and Jeff thought it was great and were saying things like "Oh that is some good skin" and "Oh you grilled that skin real good" which was at least entertaining :) We ate so much at dinner because as you ate it tasted so good you couldn't stop. I will definitely be heading back for this! My two new favorite dishes, Korean BBQ and Kimchi Jigae!

No comments:

Post a Comment