Monday, September 8, 2014

Boracay day 2

Day 2 was a bit more active. We began with a quick tour by myboracay.com who do almost all the tours here. 
We had a cool private boat that motored us out to snorkel. We were the only 2 on the boat. We were also the first to the snorkel spot. 
They gave us some bread to feed the fish and then they just followed us around. When I held up my waterproof camera the fish thought it was good and swam right up to it. We saw pufferfish, memo, Gil and many more. 
Then we went to magic island. 
We took a ride on this swing and the. Relaxed in the shade a bit. 
After we walked to the other side to do cliff jumping. This did take me a hood 5 minutes of standing at the engr and shaking before I finally jumped off! 😳
Brian had no problems though. Just had to wait for me! 😁
This was the second highest. I moved from here to the lowest ramp. 
This is us next to the one I did jump off of: (notice the guy going off the jump as he took this picture ha ha)
 We headed back to try to do some paddle boarding but no luck so we hung out for a while and then went parasailing. 
When we were back on solid ground we watched the subset from our hotel. 
Then we went for dinner and met 2 friends from Seoul that are also here on vacation.  We went for some drinks and happened on a fire dancing show. 
Day 2 was awesome!! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment