Friday, July 23, 2010

As my departure date gets closer and closer things are starting to fall into place. Today I got my apartment assignment. Granted I still don't know my actual address, I do have a chart showing me where (inside the building) my apartment is. Mine is 5F :)

I found out I will have a washer and dryer! I could not be more excited....I know that sounds silly but 11 years of washing with quarters will make someone crazy over a washer and dryer of their very own!

I will also have food in the fridge when I get there, can you believe it! I get 1 carton of milk, 2 bottles of water, 1 box of cereal, 2 apples, 2 oranges, 2 tomatoes and a loaf of bread. Pretty cool! :)

I'm nervous but getting more excited as pieces of my new adventure trickle in. As it becomes more real I begin to miss my friends more and hope that in the chaos of getting settled I get to talk to everyone.

8 Days until take-off!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe your departure is so close. Even though I knew it was July, I didn't realize that meant it was almost August! We miss you already. It came so fast...what an adventure you'll be having. Wave when you fly over Cali on your way to Songdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you choose those things in your refrigerator? 2 tomatoes???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not choose it but that is really what is in there...when I gave Mandy the skype tour she asked to see it then began laughing when I opened the fridge! :)

    ReplyDelete