Monday, July 12, 2010

Adventure 1: BVI


To start my adventures I moved out (yes I no longer live in California...sad I know!) and went on the most amazing trip through the British Virgin Islands with 5 wonderful people. The trip was incredible and I'm so glad that I started this crazy (and stressful) adventure with such a fun and relaxing trip. We did everything! I swam, jumped off the boat (many times), kayaked, snorkeled, and even learned to sail!
We were on a 40ft catamaran for about 9 days. We would wake up, eat breakfast together (as seen here) sail to an island, play all day (swim, kayak, snorkel...whatever) have snacks and drinks, shower, eat dinner, and then wind down by chatting or reading. It was the best non-scheduled, schedule ever! I would go back to BVI (or on another trip) with these guys in a heart beat. I miss them all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment