Friday, January 21, 2011

No words...

I received an unexpected email today from a teacher at Chadwick PV. I was caught completely off guard and was overwhelmed when reading it. I could never imagine that after 6 months away the students at Chadwick would remember me let alone still talk about me. I feel so loved and so lucky that I had the chance to be in these kids lives! I...for once in my life...was speechless! Here is the email:

Hi Ginger,

Hope you had a wonderful Winter Break and are settling back into your routine in Songdo!

Just had to share this with you -- 3 students are working outside my classroom and I have the door open, so I just happened to overhear them (Jared, Gavin, and Connor) discussing their favorite teacher. Guess who's top of their list? You! You're nice on the outside and nice on the inside, I think is what they said.

Your kids miss you and look for you in each newsletter we get from Songdo. They're rather heartbroken to hear that we only get stuff from the 1st graders there, and not from your class. If it's not too difficult, could you include us in any newsletters you send? They would be DELIGHTED to hear from you and see pictures of you!

Anne Wong

Thank you SO much Anne for this email it made me feel so special! Miss you all and expect something from me soon :)

1 comment: