Thursday, January 27, 2011

My very own 한복!!!


Lunar New Year is next week. We are celebrated with our class tomorrow. The students are coming to school in their traditional dress called a 한복 (pronounced Han-boke). They are beautiful with bright colors and am very excited to see all my kids in them.

Well to my surprise, one of the parents presented Mark and I with our very own Hanbok's to wear tomorrow too. The students are going to teach us to bow properly (there is a certain way to do it to respect your elders) and we are going to walk through the school bowing for the other classes.

Don't worry, pictures of me in it are soon to follow...if I can figure out how to put it on! ^^

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ginger, you can write in Hanguel? Very impressive! And the hanboke looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete