Saturday, September 25, 2010

Back to the real world

So photos of Jeju have been posted on flickr. I had an amazing time. We finished our trip with a couple museums, visit to Jeju City and a day at the beach. We did so much in a week. I'm glad we came back Saturday so we have one day to recover and one to make sure we are ready for work on Monday haha!

In other news the weather has changed. Today was the first day I could put away the A.C. remote and open all my windows. It is so nice to have fresh air running through the apartment!

2 comments:

  1. "Today was the first day I could put away the A.C. remote and open all my windows." = rough life, sheesh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...thanks for the reminder that I live nicely :) Can't wait for you to visit and bask in it as well!!!

    ReplyDelete