Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My First CARE PACKAGE!!!

I love you all! This is the best! I'm so excited to look through all the books and the notebooks my mom sent. I got skin stuff and peanut butter haha :) I got Peets Coffee (decaf? Whatever it's Peets!!) There are an array of teaching books! I have a LOT of reading to do. I'm so happy to have them! I got Coffee Creamer!! I Can't wait to have Peets Coffee with Creamer tomorrow! No more of this skim milk thing ha ha.

Best of all I got star shaped glasses and a wonderful card signed by caring people! You are all amazing and you made my week to have this all put together!

(By the way this is titled "First Care Package" in hopes there will be more...because this is fun! :) ha ha)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you loved your presents. Wish we could all fly there for your royal birthday. Hope your new friends understand how important the celebration must be. Do you kiddies get it? Every 5 year old understands the importance of birthdays. I expect to see birthday pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at the moment I am sharing the day with one of my students and the evening with one of my colleagues. I have a feeling my family and California family will be the only ones who truly know what my birthday means to me. I am trying to share nicely so I am not showing that it is a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks that you are so far away!

    ReplyDelete