Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another interesting thing to ingest ...


So my cousin Betsey made it to Korea for a week to visit. It was so much fun and I have so many hilarious memories from her being here. I am happy to finally share my life here in Korea with someone from home. I am so honored she wanted to come visit me! I am far away and expensive to see. Thanks Bets!

One of our many adventures was to Insadong. One thing they sell there for consumption is this bread with red beans inside. It is delicious but the really awesome part is it is made to look like poop.

From checking with a friend this stems from war time when children used to have diseases and these inspectors used to have to check their poop for...well I don't know! The picture on the bag shows you how to check the poop and in the bottom right corner is a place for the inspectors to initial. Gotta love Korean humor!

At least it was delicious :)

No comments:

Post a Comment